Take a deep breath , I walked away from here .
I put my headphone on , just to leave the
cruel world for awhile . I wish I can met a boy ,
give me the surprise . Stay happily forever and ever .
We go for movies to record our memory .
You call me tonight , I said I love you
I miss you I want you .
When we broke up for the first time ,
Taylor Swift said that you need a space .
You call me again the last night ,
You said you miss me and you swear you're gonna change
but I'm telling you
we are never ever getting back together .
If this was a movies , I will count on my heartbeat ,
counting the footsteps we take
Never ever come back again .
I listen to a song . If I cry
a thousand tears , would you come back to me ?
You laugh but you doens't care . I swear
this wont begin again .